We thank all contributors for submitting their final contributions on time. The IPC team is working hard to finalize the virtual conference program.
For all contributions, the authors are asked to upload a screencast/video of their presentation, as well as a PDF of the presentation slides.
- The PDF of the presentation slides should not contain videos or any other interactive elements.
- Screencasts/videos for general contributions, extended abstracts, late breaking results, and demonstrators should have a length of 13-17 minutes.
- The maximum allowable file size is 200MB for screencast/video submission upload. PDFs of presentations should not be larger than 10MB.
- Suggestions and informations on the recording of the screencasts/videos can be found on the Screencast page.
- The upload of the screencasts/videos will be via papercept. You need to login to papercept, select the IFAC WC and the publication you want to do the upload for, see http://ifac.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl.
- The Release Agreement Form (http://ifac.papercept.net/images/ifac/PRF.doc) must be signed and then uploaded during the screencast submission!
- Submission of the screencasts/videos and PDFs via papercept is extended until June 14, 23:59 PST!
- All technical questions related to the screencast should be sent to email@example.com