To account for the COVID-19 situation we introduce a new registration option: virtual participation. The new option allows authors to virtually present and to publish their contributions. Details about the virtual presentation format can be foundon the presentation upload page. A sketch of the virtual conference program can be found on the program page.
Please sent all questions related to the registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the congress will be completly virtual, we have reduced a new participation and registration model.
Virtual congress participation registration fees
- Virtual participation student / developing countries 250 € (up to one paper can be uploaded)
- Virtual participation regular 380 € (up to two papers can be uploaded)
Workshop registration (pre-registration May 26th-June 7th, registration and payment June 8th - July 5th)
A series of workshops are offered on Saturday, June 11th. We are currently finalizing the details.
- Workshops can be booked independently of a participation at the congress.
- To decide which workshops will take place we will work with a two level approach: In a first step we will evaluate the general interest for a workshop by asking for a registration. In a second step the participants will need to fully register and pay the registration fee.
Independent of the workshop lenght (full day/half day) the following registration fees apply
- Student and developing country participant fee 40€
- Regular participant fee 70€
- At least one author per paper must be registered
- Participants from developing countries can register for the student rate. Developing countries are all countries which do NOT belonging "High-Income Economies as of 2019" as defined by the World Bank, see link.
- Regular registrations include up to 2 papers
- Student registrations include 1 paper
- Extra paper fee for regular registrations is 200 € (max. 3 papers linked to one regular registration will be accepted). Student registrations do not allow an extra paper.
- The overlength paper charge is 90 € for each additional page
- No refund of registration costs after final papers are uploaded
- Once registered, the workshop registration fee can not be refunded