The pre-conference workshops were held virtually on Saturday, July 11.
Full day workshops ran from 10:00 to 17:00 (Berlin time, CEST/UTC+2h), the half day workshop ran from 13:00 to 17:00. Recordings of the workshops will be available for streaming for registered participants until August 31, 2020.
Information about the individual workshops can be found by following the links below.
Full day tutorial workshops
- Advanced Topics in PID Control System Design, Automatic Tuning and Applications
- Analysis and Control for Resilience of Discrete Event Systems
- Analysis, Control, and Learning of Dynamic Ensemble and Population Systems
- Bayesian and Kernel-Based Methods in Learning Dynamical Systems
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning for Industrial Alarm Monitoring
- Data-based Methods for Interconnected Systems: Theory and Algorithms
- Distributed Optimization for Control and Learning. From Theory to Numerical Software Tools
- Input-to-state stability and control of infinite-dimensional systems
- Machine Learning meets Model-based Control
- Model Predictive Control of Hybrid Dynamical Systems
- Set-based methods in estimation and control
Half day tutorial workshop
Full day scientific workshop
- 7th International Workshop on Applied veRification for Continuous and Hybrid Systems (ARCH)
For this workshop, the registration was organized separately, via this link